Please note: only the user who reserved an asset can unreserved it.
To unreserve an asset:
- Find the asset. Navigate to Assets > Assets or use Search or Advanced Search in the upper right corner, if needed.
- Click on the asset tag number of the asset to be unreserved to display the asset description screen.
- Click Unreserve (below the editable fields) to display the Unreserve Assets screen.
- If additional assets are to be unreserved, list each by entering its asset tag number and clicking Add after each entry. Or, click on the magnifying glass and select additional assets by clicking on the box next to each asset to be unreserved. (Note: reserved assets are indicated by a lock icon – click on the box next to such assets to unreserve them.) Then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Add Asset.
- Once the list is complete, add an explanatory note in the note field.
Click Save (located below the heading). A screen confirms the date and time the asset(s) were unreserved, and also displays the user and the explanatory note.