When your company receives an asset or inventory item, record the transaction in Tracmor as follows, after navigating to the Receiving tab and clicking Schedule Receipt:
- Sender Information. This is the address and contact information for who the shipment is from.
- Recipient Information. This is the address and contact information for who the shipment is to.
- Receipt Information. This includes the receipt number, note, and Date Due.
Note: Requirements for receipt information are set by a user with administrator permissions in the Admin tab under Shipping/Receiving. The receipt number may be auto-generated by Tracmor, or it can be a custom number, depending on the setting.
- Assets to receive. Select an asset (or create a new one from an existing model (if needed) to add the received item into Tracmor.
- Inventory to receive. Add inventory (be sure to create an inventory code in advance) to add the received item into Tracmor.