A Tracmor subscription has two components:
- Your Tracmor URL, which is the application where you track your assets and inventory.
- Your Tracmor Customer Portal: that is the account you create so that you can specify your payment method and manage your account, and that is the subject of this article!
Important: The following steps can only be carried out by the account owner admin (or anyone with the account owner admin's login credentials / email address and password).
- Signup for a paid subscription (no free trial period)
- Upgrading to a subscription during your free trial period
- Managing your plan
Signup for a paid subscription (no free trial period)
When you sign up for a paid subscription, both your URL and Customer Portal accounts are created during the signup process:
- Fill in the blanks (varies, depending on your payment method), then
- click on Subscribe at the bottom of the Order Summary, and
- check your inbox for login information to your new Tracmor URL.
Upgrading to a subscription during your free trial period
When you sign up for a free trial you skip setting up the Customer Portal account, since no payment is required. But once you decide to subscribe, you will need to set that account up so that you can manage your account and add a payment method.
Note: Any data entered during the trial period can only be saved in Tracmor by signing up for a paid subscription, so it is important to sign up before the end of the trial period!
Signing up during the 15-day trial period takes only a few steps:
- Navigate to https://tracmor.chargebeeportal.com/portal/login directly, or log in to your Tracmor URL and click on Subscribe Now in the upper left corner:
- Once this window opens, do not enter an email address or password because you have not yet created this account. Instead, click on the New User link "here" below the Login bar:
- The next window will ask you for your email address. Enter it and click on Submit.
- Chargebee will send you an email link that is valid for 5 days. Click on it to create your account by entering your password and clicking on Sign Up.
Note: This password should be unique, and it is unrelated to your Tracmor URL login.
- Once you created your account, log in and provide a payment method and billing information - requirements vary, depending on your payment method, see items 1 and 2 below:
- Click on Manage (item 3 in the screenshot above) to change your subscription to the one that fits your organization's needs. Be sure to confirm and save your changes!
Managing your plan
Once you have established both your URL and your Customer Portal account, you can update information or upgrade your plan as follows:
- Navigate to your Customer Portal and log in: https://tracmor.chargebeeportal.com/
- Click on admin to access this menu and click on Upgrade Plan
Note: If you cannot remember your password, the recovery method is only a click away - just click on "Forgot your password?" Be sure to check your email for a link that will allow you to change your password.