If you have been using Tracmor for more than a few months, you are among our valued "legacy" customers who are using a version of Tracmor that will be discontinued at the end of 2018. We are excited to offer you a seamless transition to Tracmor "2.0." Take a few minutes to scroll through our completely updated knowledge base to get a feel for the new interface and new features. Then:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your data migration to occur on a date of your choosing within the time frame of June 15 to December 15, 2018.
In moving to Tracmor 2.0, your organization can begin to benefit from Tracmor’s many new features, which include:
- An updated and easy-to-use interface
- Compatibility with mobile devices
- Increased tracking granularity
- Permissions-based roles and areas
- Streamlined import facility
- Enhanced Amazon Web Service security
What legacy Tracmor users need to know about the transition to Tracmor 2.0:
- Service fees will remain the same.
- There will be no interruption of service, and our data experts will work with you to ensure a seamless migration.
- The version of Tracmor you are currently using will remain functional until December 31, 2018. If you do not contact us, we will automatically port your data to the new version in December 2018.
- If you decide to cancel your Tracmor subscription, we will provide a complete backup of your asset tracking records.
What you can do to get ready:
- Contact us at email@example.com to schedule the data migration.
- Disable all inactive users before the migration.
- Provide a complete list of all active users and their valid email address.
Important information for legacy Tracmor Self-Hosted (Open Source) users:
If you are self-hosting Tracmor and wish to migrate your data to the new version, the steps are as follows:
- Purchase an active Tracmor subscription via www.tracmor.com.
- Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a data migration date. Be sure to specify that you are self-hosting and describe the level of customization that you have applied.
- Note: Our data expert will need your SQL file and attachments, and please note that heavily customized versions of Tracmor data may be unsuitable for porting.