If you are among our valued "legacy" Tracmor 1.0 customers, we are excited to offer you a seamless transition to Tracmor "2.0" so that your organization can begin to benefit from many new features, which include:
- An updated and easy-to-use interface
- Compatibility with mobile devices
- Increased tracking granularity
- Permissions-based roles and areas
- Streamlined import function
- Enhanced Amazon Web Service security
What you need to know:
- Service fees will remain the same.
- There will be no interruption of service, and our data experts will work with you to ensure a seamless migration. You set a date, but it must be before December 15, 2018.
- If you decide to cancel your Tracmor subscription, we will provide a complete backup of your asset tracking records.
What you need to do:
- Contact us at email@example.com to schedule the data migration. The version of Tracmor you are currently using will remain functional until December 31, 2018. If you do not contact us and your subscription is active, we will automatically port your data to the new version during December 2018.
- Provide an updated user list.
- Prepare for the migration by disabling/removing all inactive users.
- Provide a complete list of all active users and each user's valid email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Tracmor customer service representative working with you. An invitation to Tracmor 2 will be sent only to the email addresses you provide.
- Identify the user and email who will be the account owner admin. This user controls the account and sets permissions for all other users. Typically this person is an IT professional or manager.
- Provide the primary timezone to be used with the account.
- Take a few minutes to scroll through our completely updated knowledge base to get a feel for the new interface and new features.
Self-Hosted (Open Source) Tracmor user information:
If you are self-hosting Tracmor and wish to migrate your data to the new version, the steps are as follows:
- Purchase an active Tracmor subscription via www.tracmor.com.
- Send a request to email@example.com to set up a data migration date. Be sure to specify that you are self-hosting and describe the level of customization that you have applied.
- Note: Our data expert will need your SQL file and attachments, and please note that heavily customized versions of Tracmor data may be unsuitable for porting.